Home Sweet Brachiosaurus Oil Painting

Home Sweet Brachiosaurus is 6′x5′, oil on canvas, and will be in Progress coffee shop the entire month of December if you live in Austin and would like to check it out in person. See the process, in pictures or in the time lapse video below.

Home Sweet Brachiosaurus

Home Sweet Brachiosaurus Timelapse from Shyama Golden on Vimeo.

10 Comments

1. Posted December 7, 2010 at 11:14 am | Permalink

Ohh, nice work and clip ( :

2. Posted December 8, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Permalink

was interesting to see the clip to the painting. there you realice how long it takes, and how many layers it takes, for such a pice. I like!

3. Posted December 12, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

This is awesome!!!

4. Emily :)
    Posted December 21, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Permalink

So cool! I wish I had this type of talent. Oh well, I guess I’m stuck with stick figures. XD

5. Posted January 3, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Hey, Shyama. I just saw this painting on the Conjunctured fb page! I love it. Sorry I missed you in NYC! xo- Misty

6. Julia Millstein
    Posted March 31, 2011 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Is it possible to buy a print?

7. Posted March 31, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

Yeah look into getting some giant prints made – I’d get one! Lemme know.

8. Posted October 13, 2011 at 3:20 am | Permalink

Such an amazing piece of art work! Too bad, I’m not from Texas but from Australia.Paint Melbourne

9. Posted November 11, 2011 at 10:16 am | Permalink

Amazing! Me gusta!!

10. Bre
    Posted September 28, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

Amazing. Just posted to my FB.

4 Trackbacks

1. By design work life » Shyama Golden on February 9, 2011 at 9:01 am

[...] I recently dis­cov­ered Shyama Golden’s work and became an instant fan. I’m espe­cially lov­ing this play­ful piece done in oils, Home Sweet Brachiosaurus. [...]

2. [...] Home Sweet Brachiosaurus [...]

3. [...] and Shyama Golden shows off a beautiful oil painting she did (with time lapse video!) called Home Sweet Brachiosaurus.Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week for their part posits Sauropods stomping theropods: a much [...]

4. [...] I did have my Home Sweet Brachiosaurus print at Flatstock this year, through the good people at Industry Screen Print, who now make all of [...]